Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home

Okay, so this is my first blog of what I hope to be many more blogs.... I guess this first blog should be about me a little, I just got home off of my mission for my church. I miss being out alot, and its freaky being home!! YIKES! My parents moved while I was gone so I'm trying to meet a bunch of new people and make some new friends, double yikes. I think I'll be okay though, I am generally a pretty friendly person. Okay so, some more things about me, I love to sew, I love to cook, scrapbook, I LOVE to build things, my dad and I are going to build a bookcase, and one day I think I just might build my daughter a customized doll house (when I actually have one). I like to swim ( a newly acquired talent), read, I just love to make things in general. I love the beach and I love taking walks and hikes!! Yeah!! I pretty much love anything out doors, ohhh!!! especially camping!! I think that's about it, I cant figure out anything else to write so, I guess I'll post later. Any suggestions on what I should post email me!!!! PLEASE!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I love, love, LOVE it!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!!! Just post crazy things that happen to you, your thoughts on gospel topics... anything!
love ya!